Friday, April 18, 2014

Assignment #8- Proof I listen in class and went to the Writer's conference and tried to score extra browine points and did kinda

Last week Saturday April 12, I went to the spring writer's conference. Christopher Lehmann-Haupt(click and you will learn more) was the keynote speaker at the conference. I learned a lot from him and his neat little stories about the Berlin wall and stuff, man you should have been there. I also learned a lot about revision, revision, revision which was one of the main themes of the conference. I also learned that there are certain energy drinks that should be taken lightly. I practically was bouncing of the walls with my equally excited buddy Joesph Torres, you know, big awkward looking guy that hangs on my shoulder like bird poop. I'm testing to see if he's actually reading my blogs or anyone, helloooo! I met my poetry professor, I thought buying his book would get me brownie points, turns out he saw me there, but not purchasing the book. Which I managed to squeeze in. Actually enjoyed it, I kinda want an autograph..."Hey Ma I'm typing here!" Also I'm not against smoking but when you sound like the people in the smoking adds, IIIIIII think you should limit yourself to bubblegum. "Hey kido, smokes were thirty three cents," miscellaneous weezing and coughing. It was and interesting conference. I learned stuff, I just wish it was free because I'm in college wah wah wah and more wah's.

2 comments: